Saturday 15 March 2008

Typical

This is against a team in the top 100, even though clearly a good team we put them under a lot of pressure but just can't seem to finish them off. The main problem though against teams much lower down we're playing very plainly and end up either losing or scraping a win \ draw.

However it's rare we don't create a glut of chances. In real life I think you'd be inclined to wait knowing that soon those chances will start going in, I suppose it's better than getting played off the park and winning 1-0 at the end... Mind sometimes I do think. Perhaps I should be looking to try out a couple of highly paid strikers.

We did play one game and a left back managed to keep Ely quiet then another manager joins the game and starts talking off making an offer about this left back. I must admit somewhat tempted to chuck an offer in myself.

It's odd you can clearly see that teams of this level are faster / stronger more accurate yet ole £5k a day Ely still continues to torment most, only 20 as well...

No comments: