Tuesday 11 March 2008

Tactics Done Quick

I suspect that some players have come up with a tactic that is hard to get around and now find themselves running high in the rankings.

I have to be honest and say I never really did tactics in FM but if you don't do it on line you've a painful experience ahead. One of the most common ones I saw early on was a team full of pace. How the heck do you counter that?

Although not easy I eventually figured it out, drop back the defensive line, they have to play through you then and they won't be catching you on the break.

Another tactic I see is four or five men up front, depends on your squad but I've got quite a pacey back four and it's risky this strat. Push up and play offside, they have four men looking to break whilst your effectively playing the entire game in their half.

Tomorrow I'll do a report on the big match in NFA Q3, I have never seen so many yellow cards (two reds as well).

1 comment:

N.R. McLaren said...

Loving the blog mate, keep up the good work.