Tuesday 11 March 2008

Ipplepen 2 v 1 Jakswans - NFA Q3



In my opinion Ipplepen are the favourites for NFA Q3, their a strong solid side with a great manager. We had just bought a draw at home, (I say bought cos I chucked on anyone that had flair in the second half) and we managed it in the end.

For the game on their manor I thought I'd have to go tight so I went with two wingers two men up front and two Defensive Midfielders and played Counter attack. I knew it was going to be hard so I put them on go in hard, as you can see it was a war. Gutted that Purovic was off after two mins as he was just the man for the job, all 6'4" of him :)

I think I'm going to have to run with this formation long term, teams are getting stronger now and it's not just a case of putting 11 better players on the pitch and watching the show.

I have just put a bid on for another winger but I'm starting to get a serious debt now so will have to stop there. Mind I notice another manager has come in for him so fingers crossed it doesn't work out, I've got my eye on aanother DM.

No comments: