Sunday 9 March 2008

Morale, Morale Morale....

So morale is coming back slowly and I have to play against a team that's in the top 20. We held off for the first half but they have better players and they have massive morale. I expect to lose don't me wrong but I check after and.......



It doesn't half start to get old after three days of this now. I mean it's like us say a Championship side playing a top 15 world team, that's Inter Milan territory how the heck does morale floor after that!

Bugger it think I'll just chuck the side on and on till it sorts itself out. I suspect that I'm going to lose out and fall in rank (don't care) but I REALLY mind if my rep falls as then I'll be stuck in a rut I can't get out of less money coming in.

If that happens I'm going to take a very long break.

No comments: