Saturday 15 March 2008

Injuries

Pablo is out for a few days and I had just put Learndo Lima out for loan, no sooner had I realised I'd need him for cover but he had gone.

Still £12k a day saving will allow me to trial a few players with a view to adding more depth. I had a German Left on trial and he was ok nothing fancy but then noticed Camara (who was previously DC) could play in that position.

Having just snatched a DC, 30 Yr Old from a club that was just trialling him over and over I thought I give this a try first.

Beddi is back out on loan, he's 22/23 and bangs in goals but I've got too many strikers and as I've stated before it's pointless selling at current prices.

With Learndo out the way I'm working on a surplus of around £40k a day. Current players prices mean you can grab a bargain and I shall just trial a few players a day until someone impress's.

I've recently started with a clean sheet of paper with regard to tactics. There were so many customisations for certain players in the old one. You then end up forgetting half of them.

Essentially I now start with a 4-4-2 diamond but when Pablo is fit drop him back to DM. Should I need to change he can play MC and if needed Dano on for Klate and push the wingers up.

Should this start working out my next position that needs looking at is Left Midfield. Dano and Ely once they get the ball (Ely is more consistent) things happen their explosive and have bags of flair / pace the issue they have is getting the ball.

Now Ely is only a £5k a day and I've trialled players on nearly twice that who are not even close to him. I'm pretty sure I can find a £9k who is twice as good as Ely for Left Midfield... now that is the trick.

I generally play FM on my laptop and one of my workmates is really into FM he is madly jealous of my FM Live Beta test access :) I really must stop telling him all about it I can see the pain clearly in his eyes. He then goes off to keep pressing check mail for half an hour in the hope that SI will inform him his time has finally come :)

I'm actually not looking forward to it as he is a sad git when it comes to FM, sometimes playing a season a night. I was hoping he'd be a hacker but tactically he seems to talk a good game, we'll see. After the Beta I'm sure we'll enjoy a few 'derby' games :)

No comments: