Saturday 1 March 2008

Ricardinho Transfer Battle

















Just read you get two free restarts in FML, only applies to first 25 Days. I think I'm going to stick with it though.

My thinking is it's pointless getting a squad of sixteen top players and scraping for money as then you've no room to move. Ok you're going to get beat a fair bit but signing the right players and playing around will save money in the long run.

Reading up on the guides etc you can get upto £300k a day for a top class team, I bet a fair few will be tempted to sign big players and make a push for the Top Leagues. Great if it comes off but deadly if it doesn't.

Stuck a few more bids in for a few players and have a couple in for trials.

Ricardinho is a player I picked up on trial and suddenly a few teams are bidding for him, like a fool I chucked a bid in as well. I really wish I waited as in his five games he's been largely unimpressive and yet to get on the score sheet.

No comments: