Monday 17 March 2008

Boring Boring Jakswans

I got AI rights to the game against Leeds Utd AFC and I had knocked them out of the Cup. We grabbed a tight 1-0 away against his AI team.

Last night I made a double swoop in the transfer market and secured Sousa and Jemaa. Sousa is 28 and really was only meant to be bought as a sub but he's gradually made the position his and now starts most games.

Jemma is a 6ft odd strong fast winger, boring player really but he does everything right. The one thing I've noticed is that Ely or Klate struggle a little bit now and again as they come up against strong full backs so I wanted a player who could win the ball.

Having done that I then found we were very tight but had lost our sparkle. So Dano has come back in for Limre, although Dano generally likes to slam the ball in the back of the net (which often leads to much shouting at screen from Manager as he slams it over the crossbar) he does have a spark.

To be fair I had previously played him on the wing so an extended run in this position might see him find his shooting boots. If I wanted to be really really boring I can always play Pablo on the right and bring Rios back.

In keeping with my theory the 1-0's have continued. It's quite a mature squad of players now especially at the back which is pretty much what I wanted. Odd though that morale of the squad is now Good, no one on superb, nobody low or okay, but Good.... We are turning into an Italian International team here :)

What I really need know is someone in the middle up front with a lot of sparkle wish I could think of someone..... Learndo Lima who I've loaned out for the rest of the season, grrrrr.

Hopefully the rumors are true that if you keep your youths fit and give them match practice they'll improve a lot. Hopefully SI will see sense and spot that Aq Fee's are too low so I can turn a profit and hopefully I can keep these youngsters until they mature and the Gameworld doesn't come to an end.... I'm very hopeful about a great deal of different things :)

Financially we're ok, still got a £40k a day surplus. I'm fairly sure it's £2 Million in debt or a projected balance of -£100k for Bankruptcy and I'm not anywhere near those. I've got two players left to buy both youngsters on £600 ish a day and I'm pretty much not looking at anything then until I shift someone.

I'm bouncing around the 100-150 rank mark at senior level and top ten in Youth. I'm doing well at U21 I don't know how as my U21 squad wages are £24k a day and I've played players that have U21 squad wages £124k a day. We still manage to compete in this situation though which is strange but good.

No comments: