Thursday 27 March 2008

Thats why we're not top the League

So I thought I'd just as well get them out of the way. 3-1, 3-0 and 3-1 later I thought right that puts the pressure on. I log on this morning to find that they're right behind us, followed the three wins. A drop in points by either or both sides could see Norks creep in who are on a great run.

Still I'm going to stick my neck out and say Premier League is in the bag, all we're playing for now is £250k and minor bit of glory. So the pressure is off.

There we go three games left and I won two but bottom line it wasn't enough. I chucked evrything at Native FC but two goals down with a few minutes to go resulted in a 4-1 defeat. Heck you gotta go for it if it's there:)

Hey we're runners up and Norks despite being the most highly ranked team can only finish third. Assuming we get Premier League I'm expecting a relegation fight but at least the money will come in handy.

Since new Managers have joined a few things have happened:-

  • New Players released including a few big names however these have an army of Managers chasing them. I think I'll put in a few speculative bids but I'm not paying silly money. As I've proved there are a load of bargains still out there and I'm quite happy to run after them. I mean £35k a day you can get FOURTEEN Boyas for that.
  • Lag, eesh it's bad now the server move can't come soon enough which is tomorrow AM.

No comments: