Thursday 20 March 2008

Phew

Phew

A big big clear out, Purovic is gone 1/2 million and another £12k per day wages. Garcia who had been out on loan went for £250k. So I now have lots of money. Then I had a lucky escape I had trialled this player who had played well alongside Wendell and after scouting him I thought he was worth a punt. Thing is another Manager was interested (he had a good record) wage demand £5k so I thought about going heavy £10000 a day but then thought nah £6500. OOOOPS I had typed £16500, noooooooooo I had just offloaded £24k last thing I wanted was that sort of overhead.

Well I must remember to do the lottery cos another Manager came in bid more! He was a decent player but 18 Yr Old? Maybe he's worth it but it's a risk and for that sort of money you'd want a bit more rep and a better answer than maybe. I wonder if SI have coded personalities into the game cos an 18 Yr Old on that money with no rep would be bound to p everyone else off that was on a lot less. Christanmus or something his name was.

I've looked at a few players and really none are taking my fancy, got so many options at U21 I'm a long way from really needing anyone but money in the bank....

I've changed tactics now, solid keeper, four experienced pro's at the back, Rios DM, Pablo CM, wingers Jemaa and Ely, Sousa AMC, and a front man. I possibly need a front man but I've got about four very decent strikers to work through for the role. Very physical side...

Results finally have come in the NFAQ3 I managed two wins, one away from home against the team Pro Rata topping the table, Marsdens. That was a hard fought 1-0 let me tell you, although I think we were worthy winners. We could still find ourselves scraping into the Premier Division, that could be a mixed blessing as I'm simply not spending silly money unless someone is huge banker on performance.

No comments: