Monday 17 March 2008

Two Games Two Defeats

The first was rather silly I just clicked Game and thought it was a compo. Their team looked a bit shaky and I would have been well advised to leave alone but of course you've got to fiddle with the tactics haven't you.

So as the second half started and my fiddling gradually made things worse, although the had yet to have any sort of big chance you just knew it was going to be 1-0 to them. Then some serious tactical fiddling really buggered it all up so at least it wasn't 1-0 but 2-0, ahh well. Newton Town or something, anyway gg.

I knew Norks had been around the last few days and I knew I was going to lose, could just feel it in my water... One Nil up, lost 2-1, their a good side mind, think he has at least one £20k a day player. The manager Tim is a tidy enough bloke as well so I don't really mind and it could have gone either way.

Looked at a few kids (one's 20 and one's 16) and sold Mosotoo (spel?) for £18k and £3.5k a day so he'll pay for both of them.

On a more positive note the U21's did manage to win away to St. Helens Clowns who with their £64k a day away squad who have got to be top four in the NFAu21. Now it's odd cos really I just watch the U21's and U17's and I hardly touch the tactics, I don't really care win / lose just as long as it's a gg.

Must learn a lesson from this, oh well no FM Live tomorrow (server being moved) so may do a rant on what's wrong with FM Live.

No comments: