Thursday 1 April 2010

Normal Service Has Stopped

Well at least in Turkylimaz, five games played five games won. I put this down to two things form and some players with some dreamy hidden stats. Oh and an inspired signing on the right wing, a 29year old with pace and very high mentals, 19 Determination being the pick of the bunch.

I'm sure that run won't last forever but my aim is to finish middle somewhere.

Here is a little tip for you, something I've kind of coached myself into doing in Voller which is a world that is regen crazy with seemingly every youth getting bid on.

Your pretty much forced to buy blind as by the time you hit the 42 hours a player needs to get an early Judging potential he's long gone. I came to the conclusion quite early I just as well try utility players chucking cheap bids at them.

So if I get a left back who can play left wing and Dc with some fairly decent stats at least he'll be of some use even if it's just as a sub. Money being so tight the old tactics of hire and fire will see you left way behind.

In saying that I'm still a striker and goalie short in Voller for 11 youth players.

It seems that the community is starting to wise up as to how youth academies actually work. I think their pretty fine as they are but naturally if there are millions of them become very ineffective.

I'm not really sure what the 'community' thought they were asking for when they nagged for them. Pretty convinced managers were looking at their youth teams and thinking 'if only the wages were £200 aha youth academies will do that'. No they won't:)

Random Youth DOES NOT EQUAL Hand picked.

No comments: