Sunday 11 April 2010

Up and Down

Not going well in the latest EFA Qual league be lucky to get anywhere near mid table. I was a bit coy on picking up the Quarter Final GW Cup game the team we had to play had already gone quite big on wages and we went into it having lost two so knew the team would be up for it. An early goal and I just sat back, luckily my Goalie is my best player and he had a lot to do!

So whilst we're struggling in the league a semi final spot in the GW Cup isn't too bad. The Turkland team just seem to win and win so I think we're P18 W15 D3 L1 so even if we have a disaster should be safe for a nice lump of cash next season.

I think I'll move to the EFA in there next season there are so few games a season feels like it's going on and on and on:)

Not really sure what to do about looking for players, seems to me that the economy is going to stay pretty stable so there isn't the rush we had in old GW's to sign the players as quickly as you can.

No comments: