Monday 29 March 2010

Season Start, Season Fail

Massive lag being the order of the day did manage to play one game and my normal standard of service is erm normal, we lost:)

Voller lost, popped into Valderama and we lost there, popped into Coppell and oops lost a lot. I'm good at this game:) Still will enjoy once we get relegated to a level where everyone is equally as bad.

To be honest it wasn't that bad the teams keen to play are the ones winning and we didn't lose that badly. Well apart from Coppell but I was going to park that account up for a bit so mostly a team of youths.

Hey but we are consistent are consistency is good right?

Anyway some interesting youths and one in Voller I took a gamble on is looking like a 4star with some very nice basic stats. Could be a future icon for the team.

Gameworld One stop faffing about and do a chuffing podcast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Faffing? That's a new word for me.

So, why don't you come on as a guest for our first podcast back since the reset?

Trev said...

Love the blog and your write-ups dude, been reading them for a while now :)

Take a look at the 15 year old I got in my starting pool on Voller GW...

http://omg.wthax.org/worldclass1.png

I wasn't even going to build a youth team on Voller until I got a world at his feet coaching report yesterday morning for him :)

MarkPhillips said...

Well up for that Jordan if you can put up with me again.

That kid looks nice Trev.

Anonymous said...

Jak, you better update this blog. Everytime I'm online in Voller the Swans are winning and winning.

What a different atmosphere now, it's a little more serious because all the old time best managers want to do well and for some, it's not happening.

Plus with injuries and the added importance of League games I'm stoked. I actually got upset last night at a tie game I dominated. For me, that's a good thing because if I didn't care I wouldn't be playing.

Keep up the good work.

Mike
Halifax Leafs FC