Thursday 8 April 2010

Another Patch!

Whoop progress is quick by SI. Corners by the looks of the beta forums fixed. As I said on the forum it's a thin line between tactic or exploit and I think the rule has to be if it's possible in football then it's a tactic otherwise it's an exploit.

Could debate that for a long time but I watched the Champions Leagues games this week and even those players don't deliver corners like they do in FM Live.

Meanwhile in Voller we've made the 6th Round of the GW Cup, luck methinks and the Turkey team just seem to be on drugs. I did get dam lucky with the pool and the right winger I signed is proving to be quite the wonderkid cept he's 29:)

£3k a day and a 7.48 average come on that's not too shabby by anyone's standard, of course it'll all go pear shaped soon no doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one :) Also kudos for the advert at the bottom of the screenshot :D