Tuesday 13 April 2010

Getting into and out of the Groove

We've kind of limped along this stage of the EFA but somehow have managed to luck our way to the top half when wham bam two centre backs and a right back out for five games.

These are proper players as well 29+ doh! I love it though managed to half get a side together and shuffled things around, ok we lost mostly but I learned about some of the youth players that came in.

Enjoyed the podcast that the guys at Gameworld One did and did one yesterday with Jordan which I enjoyed a lot, glad to see that back! Think it would be nice if perhaps we saw a GW type podcast next along the lines of the blogs that are appearing.

On the youth front pickings are slim but I've managed to at least get a squad of sorts at U17 level. The graduates I had in Voller were dire but in Turkland one of them looks like he could be a right goer.

Lots of unrest around that there isn't that much to do whilst these three seasons pass to get the GW sorted. I still think it's a massive mistake not to at least tier the EFA next season, keep the limitations on prize money but in my time playing FML managers love to be playing for something not grinding their way through the middle table type games.

I think eventually the EFA format will dominate and maybe SI will do a GW that runs one season a week.

No comments: