Wednesday 28 April 2010

The Crazy Times

I've still got me eye out for a few players in Turkland mainly a DC. The current going rate for a young DC £250k Aq Fee with decent ish stats is around £30k.

I've yet to go overdrawn wages sitting at £55k ish and ability of team is 7.5 ish. Started with P4 W3 L1 in the top tier, target is top 10.

Towards the end of the wage auctions I was looking for an U17 left back bid on four three went for £7k! These are players that are not doing that well at youth level.

Crazy times. I'm still expecting a high churn rate until there are enough managers playing that will be happy just playing the game, where winning isn't the main thing. So over the next 3/4 months we'll see busy and quiet times.

Buckle up, keep it tight and enjoy the ride is my motto.

No comments: