Friday 30 April 2010

The ME Again

What an emotive topic this one. There are two camps one is 'It's random bollocks' (T Bag classic) the other 'it's the best sim of football you can find'.

If you were to say zero was random and 10 the best I think I'd be a 6 maybe at times a 7.

My main objection isn't that it's random bollocks but actually the complete opposite. If it was random then bad and good things would happen randomly, they don't, they happen in almost predicable fashion.

After ten minutes if you've hit the post a few times you just as well shut up shop. You can feel a superkeepr game coming. I have to say I get this feeling in football as well, certainly watching the Swans play:)

It's pointless doing my loaded dice theory again, I might post it up as fixed page.

I owned Ronaldo once a bad run of form was losing one game and whilst the likes of Sami Nasri and Albiol would be 'playing nervously' Ronaldo was always 'Playing with confidence' or some other positive thing. So just amass a team of Ronaldo like players are everything is fine:)

In other news this formation works great, it's not for me I play 4-4-2 and football. The ME has never worked well with narrow and this guys team is going great guns, he's playing a computer game I'm playing a football game.


I lose and enjoy he wins and enjoys so it's a win win. I did try to counter with a wider 4-4-2 but no luck.

No comments: