Thursday 15 April 2010

Self Fufilling Prophecy

Logged onto Voller today looked at the youths played a few games not real surprises their a ragged bunch but potential is high so interesting to see how that pans out over the next few seasons.

Not much inclined to take wages beyond what they are, it's a low risk boring strategy but not much point pushing hard on the players that I could afford now.

Turkland two AI seniors games play them, we're still top by some way, very nice, youths are ok nothing to write home about but I'm not chasing youth success so as long as their fit it's fine.

That's it twenty minutes in both GW's and it's done.

There is talk of more comps but really whatever happens the pace of the game is slowed to that of the slowest casual user.

I mean the gameworld mechanics are great etc and the EFA will make things more exciting come season 4 but there is nothing more I can do to further either team currently.

Now you could argue I could play all my youth games but really it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to my teams development. To be honest even if I play all my remaining senior games I could turn the odd defeat to a draw or draw to a win but overall it's so dam slow.

So make a game for the casual user and casual users is what you'll get, self fulfilling prophecy.

I want a GW that runs one season a week, we'd be in season 4 already now!

No comments: