Thursday 22 April 2010

The Turn

Form has turned in Voller finally, taking around 16 points from the last 18 on offer.

Against a team sitting in the top 6 we were romping home to a 4-1 when a glitch meant the game restarted, still did win it in the replay 2-0.

We should have done just enough to secure a higher tiered spot next season after finishing 3rd in this stage taking me to 6th 8th and 3rd.

The EFA will be plain old Qualifiers next season with no promotion / relegation during the season. So it would be nice to get into the higher tier as it will offer a little security.

Thoughts turned to next season quickly and I thought to myself I need a DC / DM and something to offer up front.

Don't know what all this talk of inflation is as:-



The DC / DM was on £12k a day so was trying my luck on 6.6k the next highest bid was 6.5k.

Youths are worth gazillions but a 29yo who does 7.2 at senior level is worth £2k. LOL ok then!

Squad is looking good with lots of senior options to cover every position.

In other news missed the GW webcast (hope I can download it somewhere) and now the latest whines seem to be about teams restarting being able to pick anyone.

Good grief, if you haven't made any progress compared to that position then restart yourself. I can't wait to the forums go ballistic when returning starts kicks in come season 6/7.

No comments: