Monday 5 April 2010

Slight Injury Crisis in Voller

Went through a rough patch of injuries in Voller but managed to keep a semi meaningful side in most games. One DC was a casualty of it all he was absolutely a liability, pretty much strikers skipping past him like he wasn't there and was generally a passenger throughout.

I tried a 19 year old DC to cover and he did an ok job. I got a youth goalie nothing special, in the end but worth a short punt. Been scouting strikers for ages and mostly their 2.5 - 3 star and stats don't suggest that they'd be much special.

I've even tried trialling some but most are fatally flawed like snail like pace which remains a killer stat in FM.

Anyway first stage of the XFA over and quite pleased to have taken 6th, keep that going over the next two weeks and we should get the top tier come season 2.

Meanwhile in Turkylimaz (I'm going to call it Turkey from now on) the team seems completely rampant. Was an odd pool I had where all the youths seemed to have something to offer and the seniors were not half bad either.

It's not my mad skillz I know it's luck but nice to have a little run.

I enjoyed reading T Bags recent post aka blast and he's not wrong, I sometimes strongly agree with T Bag and sometimes strongly disagree but it's always a cracking read.

Other blog that has come up is Arnoldinho FM Live Blog which I'm sure is going to be a good read.

His latest post speculates on the economy and thought I'd do my predictions next post. Then everyone can laugh at how wrong I was.

1 comment:

arnoldinho said...

Thanks for the plug Jak! Look forward to reading your economy comments - interesting times ahead...