Friday 23 April 2010

The ME isn't perfect

Hehe now it's my turn to rage. Two games left in Turkland and I need both for the title, lots of bids for players but I'm not blowing big money unless I look at a player and think 'yeah 100% he'll make a big difference'.

Don't get me wrong it's a not a team of megastars but I can possibly bring in 3/4 players over the next season and they have to be right.

Anyway got a decent looking DC / DM and played the last game. This is against a team a lot of which are 16/17, now I accept that overall my team are not good enough if they were full of superstars we'd have won.

However come on a 35yd screamer from a £16k player who is barely scratching 6.6 for the season, doh.

I can understand the complaints I mean my perspective is get a team that's good enough and it's irrelevant but sometimes you are playing with loaded dice.

No comments: