Thursday 3 September 2009

Who to Buy....

I was sitting on a lump of cash in Shearer but I let Yussuf (World Famous DC) and Falcoa (World Famous FC) go this close season.

I think it's time for M'Villa (FC) to show so I was quite happy to roll the dice with him this season. The DC I had lined up was a young 20 Year Old, I watched a game against a top 20 team.

We won 3-2 but the two goals we conceded the young DC whilst not to blame really should have got his foot in.

Who to buy.... the young DC was doing a job and clearly has what it takes. I felt it was pointless getting a £250k Aq Fee player is it would result a minimal improvement over what I already had.

Gerrard Pique was on the transfer list for £2m, at 31 this was too high a price. He was in wage auction today though £30k wage demand. Sorted, top drawer player for two seasons, by which time the young DC will be knocking on for 23.

No comments: