Tuesday 22 September 2009

Fluff and Stuff

I must say I did laugh in Clough, we're in Division Five and my young striker burst through for a 1v1 on the keeper from ten yds out, he almost hit the corner flag :) Later a long ball forward which my DC seemed to completely miss left their striker with a 1v1, I think he actually did hit the corner flag:) Good fun, although I'm getting injuries now, Grrrr.

Still not sure what's going on with regression, currently I'm seeing regression slightly more severe than it was in 1.2 but not as harsh as it was, the older players remain very effective though. I've already said that if it does come in and increases the turnover of players it will be a good thing.

If you look on the forums regens are shit, the transfer market is shit and the regression is shit. Yet logically if you tweak regression then it effects the other two issues.

Some nice stuff going on in 1.4 it looks like it could be one of the best updates yet, not sure how much I can say! One thing I'm not yet convinced about tokens I'm sure they'll come up with some fluff that I find appealing.

1 comment:

Jordan Cooper said...

I'm not convinced about tokens myself. While it definitely would be nice to differentiate yourself through cosmetic add-ons, it's not something that people would be that competitive about - most would rather win something that actually makes their club better.

Definitely give us an update once they introduce more to that feature in 1.4 beta!