Wednesday 16 September 2009

Teams in Beta, Clough and Shearer

Shearer - Very much as expected inconsistent, we have lost 5-2 and won 5-1 in the space of few games. Had I kept Falcoa then we'd be knocking on the door of the top10 maybe but then M'Villa never gets his chance. Of the million or so FA comps we're in we doing ok.

Beta - Ladder Leagues are in my opinion the most exciting every four days we're battling relegation with some top teams in the FA. The current stage started and a glorious 1-0 over the current champions eased those fears a little but the next four games without a win means the pressure is on. Very enjoyable though!

Clough - I was quite shocked at prices in this world (very high) so it's a long old haul to get anywhere. I've done the best I can a few long shots & oldies, we're not going to do much first season. The annoying thing is that I'm once again forced to play established teams to keep the activity level up so I log on and see 'defeated by' 20 times. I shall log on play the FA games and do the best I can.

I suppose the Clough issue might be helped by AI teams when they come in I do like the 1.3 feature of being able to create a comp invite AI teams and just let it run. I don't think it counts towards Activity rating though, still great for youths.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say keep it up Jakswan. You're take on the game mirrors mine and a LOT of others so you're not alone. I just came back to Clough after leaving during the initial stadium crisis of 1.1 I came back mostly because of the North American content and the fact Clough is still pushing 650 members after 12 full seasons but I'll echo the high cost statement. I'd say players are running twice the value they were in Le Tiss.

Keep it up.

See ya on the field. Beware Halifax Leafs FC!!

Mike