Friday 11 September 2009

RAGE! In true T-Bag Fashion

Doh T-Bag's blog is down I think he raged it down, pity it was awesome. Anyway it's my turn now. I haven't mentioned this team in some time, Hotshots FC the one's that moved from StJohn to Lofthouse.

I haven't used my own name and kept a low profile, Shearer is the main team and org in Beta so a very casual GW this. If I hadn't paid for a year (stupid boy!) I wouldn't be there, I've a scary amount of accounts.

A quiet first season trying to keep wages low I found the FA's were being restructured so for some mad reason we had to play Qualifying Leagues. So no sense of progression here I suppose, a Qualifying League has random teams so it's going to be mid table at best most likely bottom of the table. Oh well never mind next season we're back to tiers so that's fine.

I've been careful in this GW Wages £65k ish and a world famous a high profile and a collection of well knowns. Lock down was last night and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm expecting to be in the 3rd or 2nd Tier, we should be pretty competitive and the league will either be a fight for promotion or relegation....

First a sense of dismay


Wow look at all that prize money I could win.

Calm, I say to myself remain calm it's not the prize money, it's the sense of progression and after all if you do well, team rep goes up, player rep goes up, progression.

Well in the third tier so we should have a hope of going up maybe.



That's bloody strange, this is the third tier. I check EVERYONE ABOVE ME HAS apart from one has sodding jumped FA's.

That's just stupid. Here is the Championship:-



Ohh come on, one team from the top 150 and the tier below has half the league in the 150.

I mean if I made this up you would not believe me.

COME ON SI SORT THIS RUBBISH OUT, jeezus, this doesn't need a roadmap, a meeting, coding, the FA's need to be run better simple as.

To think I'm actually paying for this!

No comments: