Saturday 19 September 2009

Team Update

Clough - Activity Rating 1 for senior and now 4 for youth, I haven't played many seniors games due forgetting enter a million comps, doh! I did enter a load of youth comps though although that's gone a bit pear shaped. For two reasons 1) bunch of cheap kids and 2) with a low activity rating I've always got 5/6 youths out. Best advice is to not play when you start off due to wonderful injury system which PUNISHES casual managers:)

Shearer - A left winger who's 31 got a 2/3 day injury and with no cover coming from the youths on the left I found a 22yo £130k Aq Fee high potential for £500k. I had my eye on 1.3 really and the effect in the short term future of the 30yo, I don't know what is happening now as this has tweaked. Good job for 1.3 as this kid now gets senior football surrounded by world famous players, a player who I wouldn't even bother to sign normally.

Mostly though this is mild entertainment as we're not in the running for league or cup, there are a few of the mickey mouse comps (i mean Super FA comps) but overall season lasted a weak before I became Fulham once more.

Beta -
This is still the most fun, fingernail job, trying to stay up, a 1-0 in a six pointer secured our safety for another stage, phew. I know it's fairly artificial really as despite pumping in as much as I could to the ladder your only playing for an extra £20k a week. To give you an idea the prize money is normally split roughly like this:

Division One (Runs four times a season)
1st - £160k
2nd - £155k
3rd - £145k
4th - £140k
5th - £135k

Division Two
£110k - £100k

Division Three
£80k - £75k

Division Four
£60k - £55k

So winning a title is just for the glory of winning a title the real prize is getting promoted. Regardless of who you are or what you've got in your team you can easily get relegated. The wins and loss's are spread so if your a top team your just as likely to have as many loss's as a bottom team.

AI is set at 80% with 80% penalty.

It's all very exciting every game feels like a 6 pointer. One day will we'll have ladders coded in properly and the game will be saved! :)

No comments: