Monday 5 October 2009

Shearer Silly FA Set Up

It's been an interesting pre-season in Shearer. A few of us who started off in the SFA decided to move back. I was under the impression that we'd end up being allocated a spot based on the recent rules but Shearer it seems is a bit behind the times.

Even though I made my thoughts known still nothing was done. More team arrived in the SFA and we'd have been in a situation where the top rep teams in the FA would have been spread across three divisions. It would have been a massive boost for me as we don't have forty tough games a season but done at the expense of the lower rep teams, pretty bad form and I didn't want to be part of it.

You could argue that eventually it'll sort itself out but it never seems to as someone is always moving.

It's a theme that carries on throughout the GW sadly, e.g. current SFA Champs Boosh find themself in the third teir of the Casual FA. Mind if I was an org I'd be tempted to make sure they were not in my division as well, very scary team :)

Anyway long story short we're back in AEFA, I don't really want to whinge about it or anything else so shall draw a line there. In fact I'm staying away from the forums I just end up moaning anyway and I don't mean to :)

No comments: