Saturday 3 October 2009

Shearer Season 12

Season 12 wow doesn't time fly. We've never won a Premier League or an FA Cup but we've got into UFFA every season apart from one (Alonso sucks) so we've been there or thereabouts. I've still got cash but I'm quite happy being competitive so I think this is the team that will roll into Season 12.

GK Neumann - He's still young for a Goalie and it shows sometimes. Try playing FM Live without a goalie and you'll see the massive effect this position has on the Match Engine. Still he's coming into his prime now and he has got what it takes.
DR Ristic - Only 20 so a risk here but he's getting 7.2 av rating often when the team are not playing well. I have no doubt his influence in the U21 squad was the reason why we did so well at that level last season. He's not going to be a megastar but I'm expecting High Profile safe and solid by the time he's 24/25.
DC Pique - Just finished his first season went from World Famous to Household Name at the age of 32. He will falter a little come 1.3 but his ability is so high he's good enough for me for another season.
DC Gandolfi - I've watched Gandolfi against top strikers and he keeps them quiet for long periods. If it's hidden stats you want then my bet is he's good them in A1 condition. I do have a 29 'safe' DC on the bench should I feel the need.
DL Barre - A left back and a waste of cash, watch the games.... If we're losing or playing a top team then Barre will often come into the middle make the killer tackle and feed the ball to someone who then turns the game. There are maybe 3 or 4 right wingers who would trouble him in the Gameworld.
DM Yakob - With his ability and age I think he won't stay past this season but he likes to win and will run all day. If I wasn't quite so rich then I'd keep another season.
MC - Schneirderlin I bought Yakob to set him free, is everywhere always, just a triple A player in his prime.
MR Tremolada - Most of the time can't be bothered to use his massive ability, against the bigger teams or big games you better have a good left back cos if he's on form then it's game over. Is a bit erratic though.
ML Tadic - Great attitude not in the same class in terms of ability as the right winger but will run all day and a little more consistent. He does struggle to open teams up should they have a class right back.
FC Welbeck - Does have runs of good / bad form, patience though, the good form is so good though he's well worth having.
FC M'Villa - Start of last season at 25 he was a £200k Aq Fee Well Known. Now £500k+ and World Famous and still rising. Not a wonderkid but a normal youth that's come through.

Subs of Note
For the first time I'm not just getting a few high rep / low wage players just to keep rep high.
Poggi - such a commanding presence in youth games and at 17 is getting 7+ at senior level. Could be a wonderkid this one.

No comments: