Monday 19 October 2009

1.4 Token Screenshots

Some more random 1.4 screen shots, work in progress so don't get wound up if something doesn't make it. This time featuring on the tokens thing. Nothing yet has made me go wow I need one of them! I think we 3d makes it in might make a difference. Tried FM10 and the 3d is pretty good would love to see stadiums in and maybe would could see something sexy with tokens then.

I suppose custom crowd chants could be good.

AS EVER WORK IN PROGRESS MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE IT INTO GAME!

Clough -
Made a huge start to the season with a 6-1 win and in the following 4 games have just got a point, doh. Promotion doesn't look likely but we are playing some neat stuff, last season we looked awful and were awful. So some progress.

Beta - Most of the squad over 30 but thankfully a big stadium generates enough cash to replace all those fairly easily. Have won first two stages of Div.1 and then just avoided relegation (ladder FA always full of drama). Although the new rep system doesn't kick in for a few seasons I've banked a 17 from Gold Cup and the two Div.1 wins should assure us of Gold Cup next season. So that's 40% of my rep sitting at 17 for when the new system kicks in.

Shearer - In a forum thread a post by T Bag made me check Shearer and Clough for join dates and number of teams in the top 50. Only a handful of teams had got to the top after they joined a GW late. I don't really care too much for being top 50 or anything really I just want to play competitive games but should I give up on Shearer..... It's the only GW I currently do youth, I don't know we'll see.
Results wise it looks like we could get into UFFA again, I think pro rata we're top of the Premiership I can't see that continueng with my youth filling out a few critical positions but UFFA place I'd be happy.
I guess getting into UFFA every season, apart from one, is kind of Tottenham like which is ok I guess.

No comments: