Wednesday 14 October 2009

Head Hits Wall

Open a New GW I can't compete with existing teams!
Don't open a New GW SI teams should be forced to work their way up from the bottom.
I can't EVER overtake existing teams so make the top teams leave.
I'm not leaving.
Open a New GW I can't compete with existing teams.
Give new teams a boost!
Even with a boost I still can't overtake existing teams, give me a proper boost like £30m.
You must be joking it's long term game!
Open a New GW I can't compete with existing teams.
If you open a new GW when my GW is dead whats the point.

Meanwhile GW's, whilst not quite on their last legs that's being a bit dramatic, are not exactly brimming with new users for the reasons listed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OPEN A NEW WORLD WITH REAL FA'S, I WANT TO BEAT MAN U WITH ME TEAM!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with you Jak.
I'm also in Shearer and though it took 5 seasons I made it to 20th in the rankings and 4 straight seasons in the XFA Prem with my side Manchester Storm.
This is the point it's a long term game and it's fun trying to get to the top, it may take a few more seasons but so what, that's the challenge.