Friday 19 September 2008

WENDELL Comes Home!

So here they are the starting line up for GW22:-

GK - Belec young kid has good stats for a kid so far pretty solid but will possibly need to look at this during Season One.
DL – Mathues has been dreadful so far still only young at 18 need to look at this soon.
DC – Braafhied plays for FC Twente been great so far 25 still young can play left back as well so gives me options.
DC - Wellington great find already 7+ rating so nice and solid only 19 years old.
DR – not too shabby another kid though but has a great name, only 17.
ML – Cedric ropey start but seems to have settled only 16 and getting 7+
MC – Jorge (I spent most of my starting money in central midfield) has a bit of rep £14k Wage demand plays for Las Palmas in real life.
MC – Appiah captain of Ghana in real life and captain here very strong and solid. (not shown due to injury)
MR – Pimpong! What a great name looks good on paper and has had moments but we’ll see how he goes.
FC – Wendell (yes Wendell) I needed a striker, filtered a trial list by average rating top of the list came this kid. It’s an emotional decision as in a few games he’s been largely absent as I knew he would be at 19. I should have signed a 27 yo old pro but it’s Wendell a Jakswans GW6 legend.
FC – Katongo three goals in seven games isn’t bad but hasn’t made my mouth drop wide open yet

The wage bill is WAY too high and honestly if I wasn’t modding I’d start again but it should be a short run in this Gameworld and modding should be the focus so I’m going to grind through it.

So far results have been fairly good though currently on an eight match unbeaten run.

The start of a gameworld is very slow though with everyone finding their feet also I’m a bit under the cosh having only one weeks worth of skills and I should have six months. Still if we can do ok then this should bode well for beta.

Actually with the gameworld brimming with old pros at FM Live we’ll do well to get top 200.

No comments: