Friday 5 September 2008

Aggrieved

Still waiting for transfer to GW4 so feeling a bit neglected at the minute, I'm sure they'll do it soon.

In the meantime we've had numerous Stress tests most of which have lagged out and in work I can only briefly log in and have only the odd few seconds to nose about.

The night before last I was home and it was 6pm and the stress test was working. OMG amazing I thought we should have an hour of this. I made myself a coffee and settled down to scout the database for a squad. Great, nearly a month with no FM and finally an hour to have a go at it again.

I looked at two players signed them provisionally 'connection to server lost'. went on forum, stress test over. *&%^ !**!

Just waiting is getting annoying so I won't be updating until I'm back online.

In the meantime thought I'd have a look at potential competition and really the only thing that comes remotely close is CM Online. The rest look worse than rubbish. So Trackmania and Team Fortress 2 it is then!

No comments: