Friday 5 September 2008

Last night I dreamt I went to..

Team Fortress 2 again, had a few beers and although I was mildy merry and it was a bit blurry. I never really had a deep passion for TF2 just an on - off affair :) so it wasn't be like going back to Battlefield 2 or Quake 3.


The game hasn't changed much and it's still as crazy as it ever was. I haven't quite got the 'twitch' or a competitive PC these days but it was enjoyable all the same.

I do wonder sometimes that I should play these types of games for a long as I could even though I'm just shy of 40 I still think I've got some of the old raw mad skillz knocking around.

Still the game I miss the most is what I regard as my 'war years' :P and Battlefield 2, being a good fighter pilot. There was nothing quite like creeping up on another pilot switching to missles, waiting for good tone and boom!



The best video though is the first one on putfile:-
Jakswans Fighter Pilot Vid

No comments: