Thursday 4 September 2008

My mate won't buy FM Live

Odd really he’s decent at the game, loves football and plays Fm08 a lot.

First of all his reason, ‘it’s shit’, I wasn’t going to leave it there. I reminded him that he enjoyed some games immensely; he was bouncing around the sales office one dinner time.

‘Yeah but other managers pay too much for players’, well if their paying too much they’ll become uncompetitive I argued. We went on for a while, round and round, discussing the merits of the transfer auction system and wage auctions.

‘I just find it too annoying’, he said as if that was the real deal breaker. Good point I thought as I had also seen the look on his face when he lost a game to a 91st minute goal.

Surely though you have to have lows to have highs, I mean as a Swans supporter I know a lot about this, lol. I mean if you didn’t care about losing then you wouldn’t enjoy winning so much.

‘Maybe but I just hate losing too much’ he closed with.

This guy from Bridgend supports Liverpool, I don’t think he’s even been to Liverpool!

So there you go if you’re from Doncaster and support Doncaster maybe FM Live will appeal if you’re from Doncaster and support Man Utd then don’t bother.

Eesh I wish they'd get my account transferred to GW4 now I'm really bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im from rossendale & support Man Utd,& im addicted