Thursday 25 September 2008

Season One: Flat?

We've had a few injuries at youth level which has seen us go a bit flat and a run of bad form at senior level.

Sadly with no money there hasn't been an awful lot I could have done to sort the situation.

In saying that we've now brought in Teddy Richert in Goal. He's not a player with a huge rep but his stats look ok.



The season starts tonight and I will have a little cash to spend but I'm yet to look at anyone that has that WOW factor.

We're shaping up to finish way out the running for a Premiership place and even if we get close to that it's going to take a week or so before it gets exciting.

So that's where we are at the moment heading for mid table mediocrity. Although I keep pitching in I could easily log in two hours a week until the end of the season.

No comments: