Monday 15 September 2008

The Jakswans are reborn

Yeah! We had the ok to create a temp team Saturday night as long we restarted Monday morning. Wow it was great, although my starting team was dire I nicked four trialists and it started to do much better.

Only played seven or eight games but already was starting to get attached to players, it wasn’t a glorious start as we only won once but still I enjoyed it all the same. We're dead again now though incredibly still waiting for the move to GW4.

It looks like my cousin might be coming back as Aruna Dindane started to perform (I knew he couldn’t be that bad) it was all capped off by a wonder goal where he got the ball wide left beat four players and slapped it home. He was suitably impressed.

I'm gutted in a way as I've been quite impressed with my recent work with his team and think he's got a very solid foundation to move forward with.

No comments: