Friday 21 May 2010

Shopping in the Gaps

Well I chucked a few bids around in Turk and whilst your 23yo strikers go for £40k I'm left bidding £3k a pop on my targets.

The shopping list is:-

DM (or DC)
MR (or DR)
ML

I'm not really after World Famous at this stage more players that will hopefully get me into the Premiership cheap. So in this desperately competitive market for players do we have value?



Yes not mega star but must have some PA with that Aq Fee, plan to play him as midfield right as opposed to a winger. Will always be handy to have due to his ability to play MC.

A controversial 31 again he's no technical wonder but looks mental and quite capable of being mental physically. It's not really a gamble on any level taking a DC/DM of this type as they'll always serve a purpose.

Not too bad shopping list of three and two done in a day. I might leave the LM until the season starts and go for one of the £1m+ Aq Fee players, such is the lunacy of FM Live managers a player who's demand is £40k a day sometimes won't get that.

No comments: