Saturday 8 May 2010

Almost Rage

I managed to kind of turn things around in Coppell in fact it's pretty much a walk in the park in there as it's so dead.

However I have the BF and it's quite funny seeing opposition players that have played 20 games got a 6.6 av rating and not even score all season pile drive 30 yd screamers. I think I've signed too many in too short a time at least the players are not all superb morale so have some feedback.

I have no idea what makes them superb morale or not or indeed if that makes any difference anyway. To be honest other than Aq Fee and Biography the players might in fact be dire or it might the tactics or it might be form or morale.

Been playing two years now and still have no idea just a little message as the timer goes down that's all I ask 'your team are hungover' 'their team fired up' can accept it then.

I mean if I don't get it after two years what chance does a n00b have, kind of nuts then that there are some pondering the massive churn rate the game has suffered from.

I do sympathise with the forum chaps that suffer from this to be honest my cure is to log off I find in less than 60 seconds I don't give a monkeys anyway:) Casual gamer must think and act like a casual:)

Anyway I calmed down and logged on again and thought about at least trying to sort it out. Boy have I signed some young un's the starting team had one player over 25. So once again losing 1-0 to a very dodgy long shot I think bollox to it and bring two £18k 29yo's, one sets up the goal, 1-1. Next game 2-0.

The odd thing is they play the same but I'm just luckier.

I'm convinced the Biography page is bugged, and I'm convinced the ME sets up player confidence levels in accordance with biography. So a 6.8 team plays a 4 team your on bad form so you lose.

The scale should be 13 to 3 so even though your players are not exactly purring the 17yo rubbish teams would still get slapped about. This is why the ME seems off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some great advice that i took once...

http://jakswans.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-cheat-in-football-manager-live.html