Tuesday 18 May 2010

Limping....

Ohhh I think we've done enough in Turk to get top tier £1m in the bank as well. I have an AMC there that got a 15 game injury and he's by far the best player so the bad run when it came was no surprise. The £400k keeper I signed was made to work hard for the last few points we've managed to grind out.

Looking at the squad I'd like a DC or DM, RB or RW at a push a LW and that should be enough to get us through the next season.

I must be twisted because I really 'enjoyed' the injury or the challenge of coping with it.

Meanwhile in Coppell is a breeze being so empty I kind of left this account idle at the start of the GW but chucked in some time towards the end of last season. We've gone from dreadful to being ok, looks like the Tier 2 title is in the bag as well.

No comments: