Wednesday 19 May 2010

No Megabucks for Kids for me

I had a few offers for those youths but they were not the million+ level that I hoped for.

I'm not anti youth but I think £1m is too much so was prepared to leave them go at that price any less and I just as well keep and sell them later, their not going to turn out rubbish:)

We scraped by in Turk in the end although I do need at least one player, going to be a long slog in wage auction to find some value as Voller is getting £15k bids for £85k players, yikes.

I must be a little twisted as I do get a massive amount of satisfaction in finding players on low wages in a highly inflated world. The 21yo I got in Turk Gorski is showing 4.5 PA and some dam fine stats now, took a lot of looking and bagged him on base wage demand.

Here is he again:-

Seems to be quite the handful when he comes on at senior level, still a bit young yet especially for top tier. Nice roll of the dice though!

No comments: