Tuesday 1 December 2009

Lets be upbeat!

Well all we can do now is be upbeat. I was on long contracts with two subs so I had to cancel a credit card to get out of it. I have a long account for Shearer (a year left) and I've asked for my money back on subs remaining.

I'd much prefer to be on a 1 month rolling payment plan as things stand. I'm also planning on buying FM10 at some point so will use that to get back in.

So moving forward Si / Sega take a gamble on their being enough LLM managers out there to survive. Hopefully there are and gameworlds will be very busy and keep going for a long time. Sounds good.

I'm expecting a nerf to stadiums to come soon, if managers are to keep up with top teams in a short space of time then having something which gives a massive advantage over everyone else staying in.

The first draft ever took place in Beta and I think it worked well, couple of tweaks needed but overall it worked.

I think it'll drive the middle managers nuts but that's off topic at least the actual code worked.

1.4 might not take so long to get out there which is great news.

On the pitch I have to be honest I've kind of lost interest, Clough has £4m of stadium payments laid out (doh!) and Shearer feels a bit flat. Beta thankfully is really busy and season has started ok, waiting for the new players hitting the database to have an effect on prices before using cash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with your contradictory nonesense?

One day you say it's doomed and the next you want to be upbeat.

One day you say 1.4 has pretty much fixed the game and the next you're saying even 1.4 can't save the game.

Don't be so apologetic for your criticisms just days after them.

Unless you're somekind of split personality, make your fucking mind up and stop being such a pussy when you think you have upset the Si monkeys, they couldn't give a shit what you write!

Jak-swan said...

:)

Well although the title was downbeat the 'Is FML Doomed' hopefully ended on a slight positive note.

I can't do any more then what I've done so it's kind of pointless moaning about it. So yeah lets be upbeat!

I've cancelled my subs fingers crossed the game will work out. I don't think it will, I'd rather be proved wrong!

Eldonko said...

Turn your clough team into a national team. That's what a bunch of us are doing for something to do until the reset. :)

Anonymous said...

is see shearer acount deactivated... you never even said bye u muppet
i will see you around hopfully

macduff