Sunday 6 December 2009

All Change

I do actually work on Saturday but Friday is the day that means that one more and I get two off. So in a much happier mood all round seemed like a good time to do a post.

It has been a doom and gloom weak with the reset news and although I don't mind a reset as SI kind of half revealed their vision of the game it did make me feel a little despondent. Might have got the wrong end of the stick with some promising things on the beta forum.

In the meantime I think I'll shuffle the accounts around, it's a bit depressing looking at youths and thinking ohh he'll be great. Then looking at my wage bill and thinking yippee long term I'm all set:) Besides I have tried to get my money back on remaining subs so seem a bit cheap of me to carry on logging in.

I think it's far better to take a break whilst SI hopefully fix the game come back nice and fresh to it all. Still have the beta account so will mess about in there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm planning on doing the same myself - gonna set up a new team in Miller and mess around with all the 1.4 stuff!