Wednesday 2 December 2009

Eve On Line Review

I've seen this game getting rave reviews and it runs ok on my laptop. Fired it up looks dam fine but complex. Ok tutorial time, 'you must be docked at a space staion', ok errr muddle through end up travelling a lot and finally luck my way onto a space station.

Tutorial controliing your ship. 'You must not be docked to use this tutorial', grrrrr. Undock, tutorial controlling your ship, 'You must be in rookie system to use this tutorial'.

Delete game.

2 comments:

The Big FrootLoopski said...

Eve Online is an amazing game but with a ridiculous Learning Curve, i tried to get into it early this year, i really wanted to enjoy it, but i struggled so much doing anything of worth.

In my opinion, despite that, its equal to Warcraft for being the best MMO ever (so far) this is the complete opposite of what WoW is about but they each cater to their market in such a perfect way.

Jak-swan said...

Yo Froot!

I've tried WOW as well, dunno couldn't get into that either. It was first person as I recall and such is my gaming background if it's first person or even third person I need guns:)

Eve looked impressive but complicated.

Dam still nothing much else that takes my fancy to pass those times in the last year I have been playing FML.