Saturday 25 October 2008

Season Two: Beta Gameworld Howe

Stop Ranting
I've decided to stop ranting about pyramids, lengths of seasons etc. I've been on about it ever since I saw the game so thought I'd try to be more upbeat about things. As a beta tester you should be active in giving your thoughts and opinions good or bad but I'm boring myself going on and on about it now.

Signs of a Grim Season
Got slapped about in my first game of the season 3-0 to a team ranked 350+, when I looked he should have been ranked 150th with the streaking mechanic not being in the game I think we were just unlucky to meet a team on form. Ov has posted that the rank / reputation / form correlation is definitely not in the game so that theory is out of the window.

I did have hopes of a promotion campaign but on this showing it's not probable. Still at least I can't get relegated with us being in the Championship A, the bottom of a very shallow pyramid (omg I can't stop myself!, lol).

Youth Glory...?
We managed to win the U21 Cup last season and I'm hopeful we can put a strong showing in this seasons youth campaigns. With Tafer we should be a threat at U19 level and at U21 level Bendtner / Kabore are 21 so at the peak of their powers.

No comments: