Saturday 12 July 2008

Yikes BF!

We've slipped into BF again. After three straight defeats I've moved Jamarillo back into midfield, another game another defeat. This screenshot is the fifth game in the run and is against the team that is ranked 26th in the gameworld and at Half Time.

Chances of winning this game are extremely low due to BF yet here is my point made again what do I change? (Lost 1-0 btw)

When we didn't have BF then we were not creating more chances than the opposition just converting chances better. So in football you get bad luck where your unlucky to win games and then you get bad form where players just are not performing and the teams isn't playing well.

In FM Live it seems bad form is shown not as bad form but bad luck, again what am I supposed to do with that as I can't make a decision based on performance? I've seen some forum posters say change tactics, what so I create less chances and they create more!

Here is another at half time:-

,

LOL, as I type in the game above it's the 74th minute we've created 14 chances to their 4, we've had 58% possession. The score why we're losing 2-0 of course.

See I suspect if I went out and got a big rep player this would not happen the bad run would have lasted two games. Not because of anything that the big rep player did but just because I had a big rep player. So even though my team plays better football that many that they'll play we'll once agaon lose more games just because of rep.

I don't know but it seems like something is wrong to me :) I shall continue the experiment for a few more days then maybe sign someone big and see what happens.

No comments: