Monday 14 July 2008

Strange very very strange....

How very very odd.... Whilst in the middle of a bad run Martial from Bliss is quick to challenge me in a FA game. I think prior to this we're at 1 win in 30 games he's ranked 60th ish. I know exactly how to counter his tactics, he plays a 4-2-3-1 formation the two are CM's then one AMC, AMR, AML. I man mark play offside although there is a risk of the ball over the top my back four are all kept back.

This doesn't always win as it's risky but it means I have a chance. I know one of his DC's is a little dodgy so maybe we can get lucky. Odd the game plays like I expect it to lots of chances both ways and he's had lots of luck against me so it seems like it's my turn. We win 3-1, wow. We go again in the Cup same story 4-1 we win.

How crazy is that? Ok assume the bad run is over lets play Inter again, you recall the screenshot earlier. We lost 2-0 but now we don't have bad form.



Woah Nick's not on line so both games against his AI I used the same team same tactics. So when I've got BF I dominate games easier but will lose but when I haven't the opposite will occur? This doesn't make sense. OK Nick's team is better than mine I expect to lose but I expect the game to play like the more recent game played. Removing form from the equation I'd expect to lose to Nick's team 3 times out of five and the game to play like it did in the screenshot.

When form is introduced it's almost irrevalent. OK two big concnerns now:-

1) Bad form how does it start how do I end it I'd like to know when I've got it and not sit through three games thinking what now? It suspect that rep plays a part it's depseratly sad if this is true a any ambition to be the Wenger of FM is off the table.

2) When I have BF the team shouldn't play better! See at youth level I have minor runs of bad form and I swear I can see why, Player X no good.

No comments: