Wednesday 16 July 2008

Offski!

Try as I might I can't get this senior team into gear. I've tried all sorts, as I've said before at youth level I can seem to spot the problem but at senior level we just seem to hit random runs of form where the team plays well but can't convert or makes mistakes.

The simple answer I suspect its to try a senior team of 25-31 year olds but as I sign senior players the youth players then whine that their thinking off leaving.

It's one of two things either the game takes something from players age's or makes form from experience / age and then generates that into match confidence, or basically I'm rubbish at FM. I guess I could sell the kids but I really had this vision of bringing kids through, by the time they get to 25 I'll lose most in wage auction so I surrender :)

I've never really been an ego type so I don't mind being rubbish. I do wish the game would allow me to start at a lower level so I could be rubbish with other managers the pyramid is so shallow though it's just a world filled with Premier League teams.

The bottom line is after five months the game is getting too frustrating so I'm slipping into casual mode. So I'm going inactive, hope you all enjoyed the blog and many thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't go

who am i going to ask regarding my bad signings m8