Saturday 27 March 2010

Jakswans Voller D Day

I've not so far bothered logging into Voller much basically as I'm waiting for the early Judging Potential reports.

Skills wise I went for Scouting and finance and managed to scrape in Coaching 4. Although the coaching 4 cost a lot it opens up a sub set of skills to have respectable coaching.

With JP5 I can get an early report in 2 days so basically drafted everyone who was 22 and under into the squad with a view to cutting them once I get the early report.

So playing a game isn't much point as 60% of the current squad will be gone.

There are two other teams (there are more but subs cancelled and end in June) the beta team is now in Coppell and sadly have lost skills so due to time limitations. I've decided to park them up. So super casual there low wage squad chugging away.

Gutted the team I'm stuck with is in Turkyilmaz and I wanted to focus on is Valderama but I'm not paying out any more so don't know what to do with these.

Enjoy whilst they last I guess.

Anyway onto the squad itself, my 'best player' a £65k Aq Fee 20 year was great physically, average mentally and could barely kick a ball. Early JP reported 3.5 PA, youth games he was doing 6.5.

Clearly by the time he would be 26 he'd be great but leave someone else pay his £2.5k wage.

Did actually keep the other star a High Profile Goalie, he's pretty mature but has 4 seasons in him and it was the position covered for a while.

After that I started going through the youth players and dumped almost all. The seniors I got in are not great, but it's the same as everyone else. Compared to the youths at least they can kick a ball.

Overall expect to be nothing special but enjoy the game all the same as long as I'm playing teams my own level we'll enjoy the adventure. Which should happen as the FA rules have now changed, yeah, only took 18 monthes!

Might not go the youth route though as wages of £4k (yes already) are a bit rich in this new economy.

Since then I've picked up a nice looking DC and think for seniors will settle for what I've got.

Have built a YA despite there already being millions built in the GW, Libya (badge looked nice) and the smallest one. Hardly a massive footballing nation but it's a lottery whichever way you go. Started hunting for youths and some scary wages already but that's to be expected with so many managers.

As I've always said right player wrong price = wrong player. So might be looking for youths for some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with being in Turkyilmaz? (flex)

MarkPhillips said...

Ohh Rik didn't know you were there!

I was planning on staying in the same GW as Nick Megs but he's in Valderama and my sub runs out there in May.

Be in Turkland for a while!