Wednesday 17 March 2010

No Moaning Today

Well not much to comment on FM Live currently but reset is fast approaching. So thinking out loud.

What approach to take I don't think I'll do youth this time but will probably just trundle along for the first few seasons saving cash. It's going to be odd with so little cash as when you get some it'll be worth a lot. The thing is with youth is does give something to do even if it is not actually worth doing.

Stadium is going to be important not as important but still your going to need one. In saying that it won't be an easy ride to the reputation levels to actually be worthwhile so the team has to come first.

I'm not sure what GW I'll be in and there is a chance I won't even be in the same GW as Nick Megs which will feel more than a little odd.

We did start the SFA in Shearer blog a while back but didn't keep it going would like to do that again in saying that no orgs until something like season 3 so maybe not.

In other news I've stopped hunting for the perfect betting system it's fun looking but I'll be dammed if I can find one. I was looking along the lines laying (betting against) the draw and trading out when a goal went in, but it starts to get very complicated looking for a counter bet to cover the 0-0.

In betfair you can trade out, so plenty of opportunity to get out. I'm still breaking even on it but I'll pick it up again for the world Cup. Spain I reckon, who are currently going for 5.4 on betfair and I didn't look first!

Gah that's daft England are third favourites at 7.2 and Argentina 11.5, something not right there methinks.

3 comments:

The Big FrootLoopski said...

Good Post Jak, i assume you'll be heading straight into reset FML? what is your plan skill wise currently?

MarkPhillips said...

I'm thinking Coaching that seems to be everyone's choice so might just do something random like physio.

Defo Finance though, again popular choice.

Thom said...

I reckon that there could be some benefit to youth academy approach post reset. But only for some teams.
http://loselephants.blogspot.com/2010/03/youth-academies-worth-early-gw.html