Saturday 6 March 2010

New Skills System & Youth Academies

Now I can't say what's in beta but I'm getting an idea of my guess was right! Just to remind you:-

http://jakswans.blogspot.com/2010/02/22-5-new-skills-system.html

We'll see if i was any good at predicting eh:)

I've said youth academies were a bad idea and I think a lot of managers were surprised, I'm going to predict June for the threads starting for them to be removed. I'm going to predict May for the complaints to erupt on the main forum.

Not been playing much FM Live recently back trying to find my betting system, whenever I do this I'm reminded just how random football is! Here is the prices with Arsenal leading 1-0 at home:-

Screen-shot is taken as the market is suspended as Burnley equalise.

1 comment:

arnoldinho said...

Just read today's thread on the official forums. Seems like the bitching about Youth Academies has started even sooner than you expected...!